Two Hundred

Thursday 29 January 2015


Happy Thursday - how's everyone doing?

I am happy to announce in todays post I have hit the big two hundred on my blog - yes I have hit two hundred followers on my Bloglovin' page. I initially started this blog back in December of last year and I have found it incredible how every thing is going since starting my blog. 

No matter how many followers I earn, blogging will always be about fun for me - I started this blog as a hobby which it still is but to gain a growing following each day is incredible and makes blogging that little bit more exciting. 

If you haven't followed my blog already then feel free to follow my Bloglovin' page here

To everyone that's followed thank you and I hope you've enjoyed my content so far, also feel free to recommend my blog to others as I would really appreciate that.

Also exciting news ahead, me and my good friend Jessie of taylormayed.blogspot.co.uk have been invited to the Bloggers Gifting Lounge at London Fashion Week next month so blog posts and updates will be posted on this blog when they come. 

It's crazy to think opportunities are arising so suddenly, who knew I'd be attending a part of London Fashion Week hey?

Lastly again, thank you for following.

2 comments :

  1. congrat !! I am new too in the big blog world :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to the world of blogging.

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |