The Groovy Tracklist | Spotify

Sunday 1 February 2015

February the first already? I know it's cliche to say and we are only a month in but seriously
where is time going already?

Now let's forget that me worrying that times going fast and I'm getting older each and every day. It's a new month which means I want I want to introduce you to a new playlist to get your February live and kicking (subtle reference to a 90's show there).

If you didn't already know, I have a very versatile music taste and accept listening to all genres of music without a care and most recently I have been travelling back to my roots and listening to the old funky R&B and Pop (damn I hate using the term pop) music I grew up with and create a playlist for you to listen to it and even find that song you've been searching for, for months. (trust it's a much cooler playlist than I'm making it sound). 


90s and 2000s R&B is something I'll always love and find myself lip synching along to in my bedroom on a Friday night (and every other day of the week). Believe or not the likes of Nelly, Kelly Rowland, Justin Timberlake, 50 Cent and TLC was music I loved listening to on the daily basis. 

I still sit here and wait for the day that smooth R&B makes a return - I mean how can you not love a little bit of Dilemma by Nelly and Kelly?

Without further or do, sit back, relax and reminisce of our favourite era together and listen to the smooth sounds of Justin Timberlake, TLC and so forth (thank me later!)

2 comments :

  1. This is literally mine and your playlist Charlie! hahaa, especially Ignition!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possible playlist for the London journey? Haha!
      This playlist is just 100% us, I can't listen to Ignition without doing our damn funky moves!

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |