Favourite Blogger Reads

Friday 23 January 2015



Hey guys - how's everyone doing? 

In today's post I am going to run down some of my favourite blogger reads of most recent. Despite blogging for just a few months now I have always had a love for bloggers for so many years now and they're the main reason as to why I have started up my very own blog.

In this post I am going feature a wide range of bloggers whether they be high profile or if they're just starting out. All the Bloggers I have chosen are ones I read on a daily basis so if you have any that I think I've missed out then feel free to leave your blogger recommendations in the comment section below.

So without further or do: these are my favourite blogger reads.

Steve Booker
Where do I even begin? Just like we consider Michael Jackson the King of Pop and Elvis the King of Rock and Roll, I consider Steve Booker the King of Mens Fashion (can we make this a thing?). 

I have been following Steve's blog and YouTube for almost a year now and I have been a loyal reader ever since. Steve was one of the main inspirations as to why I started a blog, his eye for style and photography is everything that I love.

What makes Steve Booker great is that he is one of the few great Mens Fashion bloggers, we see blogging as a female orinated format but it's nice to see that Steve broke the stereotype and made me feel worthy enough to blog.

Reading Steve's blog has become a ritual, I sit and wait for him to recommend something I know I'll love or a post of where has been in the world but nonetheless  he is a blogger you have to follow.

If you're interested in reading Steve's blog then I highly recommend you do so - you won't regret it.
Steve's blog - http://www.stevebooker.co.uk/

Essie Button
After scouring the internet for Brit Awards vlogs I soon came across Essie Button, unbeknown to me she was a high profile YouTuber. After watching several vlogs and coming across her main channel videos she was a YouTuber that I grew to love.

But enough of her YouTube, after being subscribed for a few months I soon realised she had a blog which made her that little bit more enticing - I loved her videos already but I couldn't wait to see what she would write about on her blog.

Although I'm male and reading a female-orinated blog I do find that I avoid reading her beauty posts and read the other posts she has on offer.

Essie's blog - http://www.essiebutton.com/

Emma Griffy
Now you might be thinking who may this be - but let me introduce to you Emma Griffy. Emma is a blogger that I have been following/reading for almost a year now and I can't begin to explain my love for her blog.

Emma is very much a new blogger and has blogged for just over a year now, she's achieved great success such as being nominated for a Cosmopolitan award which is incredible in a short space of time.

Her posts range from beauty/hair, fashion, lifestyle and travel - so she has a wide range of posts for every reader. She's a blogger that I cannot wait for there new posts and reading them has become a bit of a ritual because her way of writing and style of photography is faultless.

If you're interested in reading Emma's blog then here's a link for you to do. 
http://www.emmagriffy.com/

Nik James
Much like Emma, Nik is a fairly a new blogger, he has blogged for just about a year now and was one that I followed in the most recent months.

I can't exactly remember how I discovered Nik's blog but I don't regret it. He posts weekly on Mens Fashion, Lifestyle and Food and his posts are something I look forward to each week.

What make Nik's blog that extra special is that we are from the same area in England so anything that he recommends and I like I can find it without travelling high and low - this makes his blog that little bit more relatable then any other bloggers that I follow.

Nik has a faultless style and his blog is something I recommend you all read so if you're interested then here's a link for you to do so.
http://nikjamess.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope you enjoyed today's post and got an insight to what bloggers I love to read on the daily. If you have any blogger recommendations that I should read then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.

Thank god it's Friday - have a great weekend everyone.

8 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed reading this, I read Essie's blog but not the others so I will check them out! Thank you for following, your blog is really interesting so I've followed back :) You should check out Daydream in Blue at http://www.daydreaminblue.co.uk/ his blog is good! :)

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. Essie's great but yes they're definitley worth the read. No worries and I really appreciate you following back, and definitely I will have a look now. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, yes all of these bloggers are great so they're very much worth checking them out!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the Bloglovin add. I am loving your blog so far. Love your writing, style and photos! Keep it up!

    I'm slightly jealous of male style bloggers because their pool is not as packed as it is for female fashion bloggers. Regardless, there is room for everyone. Just be dedicated to your goals and I'm sure you'll find success, hopefully like Steve Booker! (I meant to respond to your Blogging Goals post but it's too late now).

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries and thank you so much for your kind words, and I certainly will/

    Haha yes we do have it a lot easier but sometimes I feel I haven't got as much to blog, so might have to chuck a few tag style posts in there soon! Thank you so much, I really hope I do get to achieve them all this year and that's a remarkable compliment I'd love to even have a inch of his success and no worries (I didn't notice until you mentioned it).

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is lovely! and i love your photography! :)
    www.loathersandloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I really dig that!

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |