Blogging Goals

Wednesday 21 January 2015



In today's post I am going to run down some of my blogging goals for 2015. If you didn't already know prior to my current blog I have been blogging on and off for under a year now. I initially started this blog back in early 2014 and posted frequently for six months.

The first time blogging was so exciting, I entered a world I wasn't so familiar with but I knew that with my passion for writing and style I knew that this was a place I would feel most at ease. 

However after having no time and feeling as if my posts weren't as good as they could be I started fresh this December with a new look, new way of writing and the biggest amount of passion to start something again that I adore: which is blogging. 

So without further or do I am going to rundown some of the most important goals that I want to achieve with my blog this year:

Commitment and Consistency:
Writing a blog requires commitment and consistency, I've learnt that if you want to achieve great things with your blog you need to stay committed and consistent with your followers. The whole idea of a blog is updating your followers with what you're doing and you can't expect them to continue reading if you post every other month. 

So this year I am aiming to post on a frequent basis: I hope to post at least twice/three times weekly.

Making Blogger friends:
Blogging is about getting yourself out there and noticed by others, this is why I aim to make a circle of blogger friends this year: I have unconditional love for this community and I find sharing your posts and ideas between your online friends is great.

Forming friends online is always fun and it's even better when you have the same interests - this being blogging and style. I have already made a few new blogger friends and it's been great so I hope I can continue to do the same in 2015.

Don't be afraid to share your blog:
I find that a lot of new bloggers like myself find it hard to share there blog with the online community. When I initially started my blog I didn't want to share my blog with anyone I knew except my closest friends however I soon found that if you want to grow a following you need to be open minded and share your thoughts with the world.

Don't be afraid to post your blog on other social media platforms: start small and tell your closest friends and then post on platforms such as Twitter and Instagram.

This year my aim is to promote my blog that little bit more: I already post on Instagram and Twitter with my latest posts but this year I find that I could promote it more and aim to post on Facebook when I have a new post up.

Do the things I want to do:
With quitting College and continuing to work my part time job at Next I find that I have a lot of free time to do the things I've always wanted to do. This year it's important for me to make my blog the best it can be and that's why I want to do as many exciting things I can that I can write about.

This year I am to travel, have exciting days out and perhaps attend some events: I've already planned to attend the Brit Awards this year with a friend so be sure to look out for that post.

Hitting a Thousand Followers:
Blogging has always been about fun for me but having aims and goals in your life is natural. Some say they don't care about their following but I would like to build my following as much as I can: this is that I can have as many readers read my posts which I'd find so exciting. 

This is why by the end of the year I would love to reach 1000 followers on Bloglovin'. 

That is just about all my goals for my blog this year: if I have any more I shall update you. I hope I can achieve all my goals this year as that will make this year even better.

I'll catch up with you again next time but as for now I hope you enjoyed this post and as always feel free to leave a comment or a follow on Bloglovin.

Have a lovely Wednesday.

10 comments :

  1. I still haven't manged to post my blog on instagram or twitter and it's been a year, I hope this year I can pluck up the courage to do so, btw I am sooo jealous of your writing, SUUPER neat!!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers for the comment: and bless you, I found it difficult to do so but recently I've found that I don't care what others think, I find that it's the only way to get yourself noticed by others so it's worth giving it a go.

      And thank you for the kind words - I dig that, just checked out your blog and I really dig it. I followed you on Bloglovin' also, feel free to follow back.

      Thank you. - chxrlietottle.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Your handwriting is so gorgeous!
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess the years of handwriting class helped, haha thank you!

      Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin'.

      Delete
  3. i just hit 1,000 recently so this year i'd like to get to 2,000 or more! i like your photography btw & i need that journal!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, that's amazing. I hope to reach that soon, and thank you so much! That journal is Urban Outfitter's finest if you're interested, I love it.

      Checked out your blog and I really dig it, just followed you on Bloglovin', please feel free to follow back, xx - http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chxrlietottle-12323051

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your goals! I've been blogging for about a year and a half now? And I'm only on 200 followers! But I only put it onto social media a couple of months ago! I doubt I'll reach 1000 for a while, but I never thought I'd get 200 so I'm happy! You have done so well getting 100 in such a short time so well done! P.s I also worked at Next when I was 18 haha.

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really hope I achieve all of them! And that's crazy, well done! And 200 is still remarkable despite you've only just shared your blog online. Don't doubt yourself you never know when you'll reach and that's good! And thank you it's crazy how many people have started to follow in this amount of time!

      Really? A fellow Next worker haha, I've been working there for about 2 years and 3 months, how about you?

      Delete
  5. I love the whole feel of your blog, so simple yet so intrieguing! Your handwriting is also so neat!
    I look forward to reading more from you,
    Jessica x
    ¦¦Jembubble¦¦

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words, that's really nice of you! I like to keep it simple and monochromatic (just like me haha!) and haha thank you, guess the years of handwriting classes worked!

    Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy my future posts

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |