Welcome To My Blog

Monday 8 December 2014



Hello to you reading this. I'm Charlie, I'm 18 and I am a blogger enthusiast with a passion for mens style, lifestyle, travel, photography and Big Brother of course.

I've recently finished studying Media for two years at my local college and so many doors have opened for me to do so many things: one of these being a blog. I have been wanting to write a blog for so many years and I've only just found the time, confidence and the right amount of passion to do so. So without further or do, I introduce you to my blog.

As I previously mentioned, I have a passion for all things mens style, celebrity style, travel and lifestyle and this blog is my outlet to talk about all those things I love.

I will be blogging on a weekly basis and update you with my life, current trends, style tips, days out and exciting projects I have lined up. I hope my blog reaches out to so many different people and I'd like to think you love what I have in store for you read.


Feel free to follow my journey of the "blogosphere" and lets see just where we end up. If anything I have mentioned is music to your ears and is getting you excited then by all means you can follow me on Bloglovin which I will have linked below where you can keep up to date with my latest posts. You can also leave comments telling me what you think/what you want me to do as I would love to a gain a response from all of you lovely people reading.

*and breathe* I think that's all I have left to say. I hope you enjoyed this little introduction into me, my life and my blog.

Look out for Friday's blog post where I will be doing a "How to style your Vintage Flannel Shirts" it should be good.

Thank you so much for reading, Charlie.

What's on my body?
Denim Jacket | Loot Vintage Store (Bristol - £18) | Grey Hoodie | Primark - Old 
Black Crew Neck Tee Shirt | BS8 Vintage Store (Bristol - £5) | Black Skinny Jeans | Primark (£11)
All Black High Top Converses | Schuh (£45)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |